The Freecom DVB-T USB Stick allows you to receive Freeview Digital
TV and DAB digital radio on your notebook or desktop
computer. It also
enables you to record television on your PC.
This is currently selling like hot cakes, but we haven't tried it yet,
so we can't tell you about picture quality. If you have tried it and
can tell us how good it is, please contact us.
As it has a small aerial, it usually needs to be in a high Freeview
signal strength area to receive the picture.
* Watch Freeview Digital TV on your notebook or desktop PC.
* Listen to FREE TO AIR Digital Radio on your computer.
* Record Digital TV shows using the Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
* Auto channel scan and name recognition.
* Detachable DVB-T antenna.
* Time shift function allows you to pause live TV.
* Installs in seconds, with easy connection via USB 2.0.
* Small dimensions 28 x 86 x 15 mm.
* Compatible with Windows XP.
* Powered via USB, so no power adapter required.
* Unlimited free helpdesk support.
* 2 years manufacturers warranty.
* Interface: USB 2.0
* Real Time Digital Video Recording (DVR)
* Supports EPG (where available)
* Supports Teletext (where available)
* Scheduled Recording
* Time-Shift function for pausing live TV
* Multi-Channel Preview
* Auto Scan for channel set up
* MPEG-II Software Decoding
* Tuner Receiving frequency:VHF174~230MHz UHF470~862MHz
* Package inclues: Freecom DVB-T USB STICK, External DVB-T antenna, Freecom
manual & application CD